HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery usage tips:1. Please check your original HITACHI VM-572000E battery's OEM part number, HITACHI VM-572000E battery model number with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
3. New HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use.
4. New HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) 3 - 5 times to reach its optimum performance.
5. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
6. To maintain the optimum performance of HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery pack, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
7. It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have it checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
8. New HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery is sometimes hard to be charged. Your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition for about 10 to 15 minutes when a new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for awhile. Repeat the charging procedure again. When a new HITACHI VM-572000E camcorder battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normallyon your device.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these product manufacturers/suppliers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers/suppliers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.