BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery usage tips
1. Please check your original BENQ NP-40DCA battery's OEM part number, BENQ NP-40DCA battery model number with our postings and picture before the purchase to make sure you get the correct battery.
2. New BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use.
3. New BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery pack needs to be circulated (fully discharged and recharged) 3 - 5 times to reach its optimum performance.
4. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused. It should always be stored in a fully charged status and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
5. To maintain the optimum performance of BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery pack, it is highly recommended to fully discharge and recharge it at least once a month.
6. It is normal if a battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay high attention when the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate a problem with the charging circuit of your electronic device. It is necessary to have it checked by qualified technicians when this occurs.
7. New BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery is sometimes hard to be charged. Your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition for about 10 to 15 minutes when a new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for awhile. Repeat the charging procedure again. When a new BENQ NP-40DCA Camera battery is unable to charge, it is suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it for several times to wake up dormant cells. Occasionally, BIOS updating is required to make the battery work normally on your device.