- Multi-Contact Terminals ensure tight connection to the power tool even under extreme vibration.
- Data Memory Chip records usage history and transmits it to the Original Charger to determine most optimal charge path.
- Shock Absorbing Construction protects each battery cell while preventing dust and debris contamination.
- "Secure-Slide" Connection keeps battery locked in place.
- Built-In Air Vents receive cool air from the charger, further increasing battery life.
- Heat Sinks protect the battery cells by absorbing heat.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
30 Days Money Back.
Secure Shopping Guarantee:
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can rest assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
Our checkout process is 100% secure.
Your order information is encrypted and transmitted through our secure SSL server technology.
ACTUAL manual review of each and every order
- no salesbots - no automated processing. In case of doubt, we'll contact you BEFORE charging your credit card. We want it to be right the first time.
We are very serious about fraud cases.
We take extra steps to carefully validate all credit card information. Please rest assured that we're protecting you from unauthorized charges. And by minimizing fraud cases, we can also keep our prices down.
Guard against identity theft
- Only authorised personnel are permitted to process your order and handle your personal data.
Packages arrive safely.
For shipment, we take an extra step to protect your packages by using the Australia Post
exclusively. The Australia Post
tracking system protects your shipment from being "hijacked". You can log in anytime, day or night, to track your order in real time.
Top-battery.com.au is an online marketplace for Australia. We warrant that the products sold in our websites, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use. Shopping with us is safe and secure, we do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties. If you are not satisfied with our products for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
HITACHI EB 9G Power Tool Battery Usage Tips:
- Fully charge this new HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery packs before use. New power tool battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can be conditioned to full capacity.
- Rechargeable power tool battery undergoes self-discharging when left unused. So your should store this HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery pack in a fully charged stage.
- Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- New HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a power tool battery pack in a fully charged staged for storage. When charging the HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the HITACHI EB 9G battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery pack be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- Be sure to store your power tool battery properly. Do not leave your batteries in a hot car, or in humid conditions. The best storage conditions are a cool, dry place. The refrigerator is fine if you stick in a packet of silica gel with your HITACHI EB 9G power tool battery in a sealed bag to keep them dry. It is a good idea to charge your NiCad or Ni-MH batteries fully before use if they have been in storage.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these product manufacturers/suppliers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers/suppliers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.